Many of you have been here, and know and love this beautiful house. I’m so sad to let it go but alas it’s kind of roomy for just the three of us, and it’s time to start fresh. I have put together a gallery of pics- all taken here on Highland Avenue. I’d love for all of you who’ve seen it to please past this post along. My hope for this house is that some amazing family inhabit it because it’s just that special.
Here are some details:
107 Highland Avenue, Wakefield, RI 02879 ( this will be available on MLS in the next day or two)
Asking Price: $559,000 Please Contact Bonnie at Landmark Realty in Wakefield if Interested ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- It was built in 1890 and is in terrific condition
- It has 5 working Fireplaces and 5 Bathrooms
- It has hardwood floors throughout
- It’s three stories with 4 bedrooms on the second floor and another 3 on the third floor ( The 3rd floor could easily make a great master, guest suite, or rental)
- It’s got a beautiful yard with tons of room to play or garden
- It sits on top of the hill with a white picket fence and it has a massive 100 year old copper birch in front that makes everyone slow down to see
- It’s got a detached barn / garage
- There is a small forested lot in the back- lovely to take walks in
- Its about a 3 minute walk from downtown historic wakefield and the elementary school is directly at the end of the street from the house
- We’ve hosted bands, weddings, and amazing parties here.
- The front porch is to die for.
- It would make an amazing bed and breakfast
- It’s 1.5 hours to Boston and 3 Hours to NYC by car
- It’s 10 minutes to the beach and 25 minutes to Newport RI
- It’s 15 minute drive to the Meadowbrook Waldorf School
- It’s a HAPPY house- GREAT energy.
Thanks so much for looking and although the gallery is massive I thought it was a great way to show the various times of year etc.
Please email me: email@example.com if you have any questions.